After over 50 years, Fresh-Up, one of New Zealand's most loved fruit beverage brands, is just as popular as ever! Fresh-Up obliterates kiwi thirsts like no other and is available in a range of delicious, apple-based variants.
Harvest Red Apple 125mL
Harvest Red Apple 355mL
Apple & Summah Fruits 355mL
Apple & Nectarine 355mL
Apple & Orange 355mL
Apple & Pineapple 355mL
Harvest Red Apple 500mL
Apple & Orange 500mL
Crisp Apple 1L
Apple & Nectarine 1L
Apple & Orange 1L
Apple & Summah Fruits 1L
Apple & Nectarine 3L
Harvest Red Apple 3L
Apple & Orange 3L
Apple & Summah Fruits 3L
Crisp Apple 3L
1L Apple & Orange
1L Harvest Red Apple
FRESH UP PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. Refer to stated ‘Promotional Period’ for promotion start and finish dates.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. If an entrant cannot be contacted within three days of their entry being chosen as the winner, that entry will be void and a new winner may be selected by the judges.
7. Entrants can enter as often as they like, but each person can only win once.
8. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
9. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry appears on the page, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow or delete entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
12. Entrants confirm that they will not post content which is or may be offensive, defamatory or which does not comply with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion. Any such posts will be deleted and the Promoter reserves the right to take further steps against any entrant who posts such material. Entrants agree that they will not do anything which may bring the Promoter or any of its agencies into disrepute.
13. All entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have not infringed upon the rights of any third party, and indemnify the Promoter against any such claim. Entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
14. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter may amend any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
16. Neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or personal injury suffered or sustained with either participation in the competition or with use of any prize(s) offered.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information submitted by entrants is submitted to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
19. The Promoter is Frucor Beverages Limited, 86 Plunket Avenue, Wiri, Manukau